MF Furnace Control Board
High voltage insulating oil
Fully sealed structure
Good heat dissipation
Long product life
Composite insulating medium
The product is resistant to high pressure
Stable electrical performance
The main control board of the intermediate frequency furnace is the core component of the intermediate frequency power supply. Together with the thyristor, rectifier, inverter and other components, it converts the power frequency 50 Hz AC into the intermediate frequency 500-10000 Hz AC. This intermediate frequency furnace main control board is suitable for metal It is suitable for induction heating occasions such as smelting, diathermy, quenching, rolling and various metal brazing, especially suitable for the working occasions of intermediate frequency furnaces that need to be started frequently.
I Appearance and structure of main control board of intermediate frequency furnace power supply:
1. The intermediate frequency power supply is a cabinet device:
The door is equipped with DC voltmeter, DC ammeter, intermediate frequency voltmeter, power meter, intermediate frequency frequency meter, protection, indicator lights, operation switches and buttons, power adjustment potentiometers, etc.
2. The rest of the components are installed in the cabinet.
3. The three-phase power frequency power line is introduced from the top of the cabinet, and the intermediate frequency power line is output from the cabinet side or the bottom of the cabinet. The cooling water pipe is introduced from the lower part, and the outlet water is returned to the water at zero pressure from the funnel on the side of the cabinet.
II Conditions of Use of the Main Control Board of the Intermediate Frequency Furnace
1. The altitude shall not exceed 2000 meters.
2. The ambient temperature is not lower than -10℃, not higher than +40℃.
3. The maximum relative humidity of the air does not exceed 90% (at 20℃±5℃).
4. There is no conductive and explosive dust at the operating site, no gas or steam that corrodes metals and destroys insulation.
5. No severe vibration and shock.
6. The power frequency incoming three-phase power supply should be approximately symmetrical, and its unbalance should not be greater than 5%.
7. The voltage fluctuation range of the three-phase power supply of the power frequency incoming line is not more than ±5%.
1. Rated voltage of main circuit incoming line: 100V~660V (50HZ).
2. Control power supply: single-phase 17V/2A.
3. Intermediate frequency voltage feedback signal: AC 15V/15mA.
4. Current feedback signal: AC 12V/5mA three-phase input.
5. Rectification trigger pulse phase shift range: α=0~130°.
6. Asymmetry of rectification trigger pulse: less than 1°.
7. Rectification trigger pulse signal width: ≥600μS, double narrow, interval 60°.
8. Rectification trigger pulse characteristics: trigger pulse peak voltage: ≥12V
Trigger pulse peak current: ≥1A
Trigger pulse leading edge steepness: ≥0.5A/μS
9. Inverter frequency: 400HZ-10KHZ.
10. Inverter trigger pulse signal width: 50μS.
11. Inverter trigger pulse characteristics: trigger pulse peak voltage: ≥ 22V
Trigger pulse peak current: ≥1.5A
Trigger pulse leading edge steepness: ≥2A/μS
(The trigger pulse transformer of the inverter is external)
12. Maximum size: 295×205×40mm.
13. Fault signal output: When the control board detects a fault signal, it outputs a set of contact signals, and the contact capacity is AC: 5A/220V; DC: 10A/28V.